Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 12:24:01 -0400
On 6/6/07, Caleb Welton <cewelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd think it would be sort of a problem that everyone can see everyone
else's hand - especially for that crucial decision of whether or not
you can declare victory.

A friend mentioned it as a theoretical f2f houserule/variant, and then
we jumped on it as a way to easily play online without anyone having
to sit out and manage the deck.  I'm curious to see how it effects
game play.

In our case, seeing The Hanged Man AND Justice is people's hands makes
it... interesting.

Of course hidden information in pretty much impossible if you are
both playing and hand generating the board.

Yup, that was the major motivation.

--