Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • From"Mike Yarrum" <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 14:23:05 -0700
I'd love it if Gnostica made it to SDG... it really seems like the kind of game you need to get a feel for before you teach it to others.

On 6/6/07, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/6/07, Caleb Welton < cewelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd think it would be sort of a problem that everyone can see everyone
> else's hand - especially for that crucial decision of whether or not
> you can declare victory.

A friend mentioned it as a theoretical f2f houserule/variant, and then
we jumped on it as a way to easily play online without anyone having
to sit out and manage the deck.  I'm curious to see how it effects
game play.

In our case, seeing The Hanged Man AND Justice is people's hands makes
it... interesting.

> Of course hidden information in pretty much impossible if you are
> both playing and hand generating the board.

Yup, that was the major motivation.

--