Re: [Icehouse] Design Competition?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jul 2007 00:25:55 -0400

On Jul 12, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Kristin wrote:

 really, for this next contest, I don't think you want to limit it too
 much, since all sorts of people have games they have been
 waiting to enter, and I would hate for them not to be able to
 enter because of a chosen theme

Good point. I think, then, that we should go with an open theme for this initial revival, and resolve to have a themed design contest for the next one (2HOUSE sounds like a good challenge to me).

So if you have a couple of games to enter, and one is a 2HOUSE game, enter the other one this time. ;)

Topher