RE: [Icehouse] Design Competition?

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jul 2007 13:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Christopher Hickman wrote:

We should probably settle it with a tournament among the designers of their contesting games.

Cool idea, but if the designers are in say, England, Illinois, and Oregon, how is that logistically going to happen?

A super fast translation to superdupergames?

I'd be willing to help with that (no design ideas + itchy coding fingers); I just need to figure out why Perl-ImageMagick hates me...

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx