[Icehouse] posting the Black ICE rules?

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Jul 2007 23:14:45 -0400
Hey everyone! I've been getting questions about when I'll be posting the rules for my new game Black ICE online. Well, unfortunately, I'm not planning to do so for awhile. I expect I will someday, but for now I'd rather keep the rules off the internet so that people have a reason to buy 3HOUSE. It's only 3 bucks and I'm really proud of it...

I'm pleased with the level of detail about the game posted here:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Black_ICE

Well done, whoever wrote that! But please, wiki-editing community, don't post any further details about it until such time as I post the complete rules at Wunderland.com. Thanks!!!

-- Andy