Re: [Icehouse] Explaining icehouse as simply as possible

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Jul 2007 15:30:12 -0500
I've been thinking about an Icehouse explanation card as well. By trying to explain verbally what I'm playing, I have to get across the name of the actual game ("Black ICE"), what they'd need to know to search google ("Icehouse"), and what they'd need to know to buy or order from a local game store ("Treehouse"). Nobody is quickwitted enough to remember all of that when the expected answer is a single word, like "Monopoly," or "Hearts."