Re: [Icehouse] Explaining icehouse as simply as possible

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Jul 2007 12:58:26 -0500
I've started carrying a regular deck of cards around.  People are
familiar with the concept that cards are playing "pieces" with lots of
games.  By having the visual that they are comfortable with helps to
make the leap with the pyramids.

As for a Treehouse/Icehouse explanation card, I think that's a fine idea.

Timothy