Re: [Icehouse] posting the Black ICE rules?

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Jul 2007 00:54:56 -0500
That entry is my handiwork. I was just going to do the infobox, but
then it needed a summary to go with it. I gotta say, though, Black ICE
is becoming my new favourite game. I took my 3HOUSE set to Borders for
the Harry Potter release--the line of which I am currently
enjoying--and I played ten games with my girlfriend. She won eight...