[Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 01 Aug 2007 08:47:58 -0400
On Wed,  1 Aug 2007 02:23:00 -0400 (EDT), Marc Hartstein
<marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 11:13:53PM -0400, Alan Anderson wrote:
>> On Jul 31, 2007, at 8:58 PM, Kristin Looney wrote:

>> >If you want any of these - please place your order today!
>> ><http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43>

>> But that page doesn't offer Grey stashes in the first place, does it?

>No, you have to get them from the Dangling Carrot:

>http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/DanglingCarrot.html

>Or, directly:

>http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196&List=Dangling+Carrot

Which requires that you have rabbit points.  I don't.  I also recall
that rabbit points were going to be eliminated, so I haven't actually
looked to see how I could earn some.  So:

(1) How do I get a grey stash (the only color that I don't have a
monochrome stash in)?

(2) What's going to happen with the Dangling Carrot when rabbit points
officially and finally disappear?