[Icehouse] Anyone willing to split a Xeno set order?

  • FromJulian Murdoch <rabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Aug 2007 15:59:24 -0400
Believe it or not, I was off the list for a month, and managed to MISS all the discussions about single color stashes and the last-chance-to-buy thing. I'm not bitter at all, I understand every angle of it. But I went to GenCon hoping to snag a clear set and poof, none to be had I discover!

Is anyone interested in going halvsies (or I guess2/5 3/5 ies) on a full set of Xeno? I'd take clear and one or two others and ship off the remaining colors? I just have a hard time justifying $50 to get clear.

Let me know, here or email or IM. Otherwise, I guess keep your eyes out for some monochrome stashes on eBay, they'll be mine.

---
Julian Murdoch
rabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: GWJRabbit