Re: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Aug 2007 06:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed,  1 Aug 2007 02:23:00 -0400 (EDT), Marc Hartstein
> <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 11:13:53PM -0400, Alan Anderson
> wrote:

> today!
> >>

><http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43>
>
> >> But that page doesn't offer Grey stashes in the first
> place, does it?
>
> >No, you have to get them from the Dangling Carrot:
>
> >http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/DanglingCarrot.html
>
> >Or, directly:
>

>http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196&List=Dangling+Carrot
>
> Which requires that you have rabbit points.  I don't.  I
> also recall
> that rabbit points were going to be eliminated, so I
> haven't actually
> looked to see how I could earn some.  So:
>
> (1) How do I get a grey stash (the only color that I
> don't have a
> monochrome stash in)?

The listed cost for the gray 'mids is $10. Currently,
anyone can buy formerly rabbit-only items with money, while
they are in stock.

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4