Re: [Icehouse] Anyone willing to split a Xeno set order?

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Aug 2007 17:59:04 -0400
On Aug 21, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Julian Murdoch wrote:
Jeff Zeitlin wrote:
Why not just purchase the clear stash you want as individual pyramids?
I was under the impression from the catchup here that they were frowning on things like this, and I'm trying not to be a sticky wicket. Plus, you never know when you might just ONE more color, right?

In a postscript to The Wunderland Bi-Weekly News for 8/9/7, Andy said:
"PS: While official monochrome stashes are about to become extinct, we'll be continuing to sell single pyramids at our webstore. While this option is meant for those who need replacements for lost pieces, you'll still be able to buy a whole stash of one color if that's what you really want. (Of course, it will be more expensive that way. Sorry.)"