Re: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 01 Aug 2007 09:58:10 -0400
--On Aug 1, 2007 Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196

Which requires that you have rabbit points.  I don't.

As Dennis pointed out, you can in fact buy these with cash or
points, but the description said otherwise.  Sorry.

I just updated the text descriptions on all these pages...
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=269>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=274>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/DanglingCarrot.html>

On September 1st, when Rabbit Points can no longer be spent, the
little carrot icon will go away... and we will figure out then
what to do about merging the short run and dangling carrot stores.

Thanks for understanding why we need to eliminate the monochrome stashes!

-Kristin