[Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • From"Kevin" <kli773@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 09:46:18 -0500

It seems that the Looneys could cannibalize their “sitting on the shelf” single color stashes and make them into Treehouse sets, but surely they are not going to do this in a single afternoon. I’m not sure how production works, but I would think that they could assemble x number of Treehouse sets, yet still have big bins of single color pieces sitting around. If someone wants to buy an orange stash, they could just throw the orange pieces into a tube and ship them out.

Treehouse stashes and single color stashes don’t seem to be mutually exclusive if you have a large stock of pyramids on hand. Why not leave the single stashes for sale on the website for the last few die-hard pieceniks to get them, but convert the bulk of your stock into Treehouse?