Re: [Icehouse] Anyone willing to split a Xeno set order?

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 04:51:56 -0400
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:17:11 -0400 (EDT), you wrote to Freelance
Traveller:

>On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Jeff Zeitlin wrote:
>
>> Why not just purchase the clear stash you want as individual pyramids?
>> Since individual pyramids are $1 each, regardless of size, and a stash
>> tube is also $1, you'll pay $16 (plus shipping)
>
>Don't forget the cost of the die!
>
>(Unless you've already got too many.)

So add another dollar - still cheaper for one stash than breaking up
five would be.

OTOH, the monochrome stashes didn't come with the die.  So, I didn't
figure the cost of one in.