Re: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrome Stashes - LAST COMMENT!

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 10:17:50 -0500
Monopoly, yes.  Othello, no, but only because Milton Bradley doesn't manufacture it any longer.  (Mattel put out the "Classic Refresh", but doesn't yet offer replacement parts for it as they do for their other games.)

Hasbro/PB/MB Parts:
http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs_parts

Mattel Parts:
https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=103

I use these quite a bit when I pick up games at flea markets that are missing a piece or two.  (I also got a set of the cool new molded Clue pawns for my older set.)

>wrestles back to topic<  I do think Looney Labs is unique in that they will send a replacement card or two for their other games free of charge with your next order.  The other companies you mentioned will charge you for each piece (except the instructions as long as you pull them down in PDF format).

However, it does say in the single pyramid page that they can't support selling them "in quantity".  I wonder if that includes buying a single-color stash a'la carte.

Chris