Re: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 05:30:32 -0600
We have the translucent colors of:
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, clear, and light blue

We have the opaque colors of:
black, grey, and white

If we assume that white = clear, translated from opaque to translucent.
Then we need a dark smoky for black, and a lighter smokey for grey.

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple all need opaque versions.

However we are still missing brown, in the entire spectrum of colors.
I think a smoky brown (wasn't there a discussion of rootbeer colored
pyramids a while back?) would be a nice translucent, as well as a nice
simple brown for opaque.

I would get the basic colors done in opaque and translucent first before
I went on to other colors. Basic colors being the spectrum of red,
orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple; with all the non-rainbow
combination colors black, grey, white, and brown.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games