Re: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 08:06:43 -0600
>A precedent has already been established with Blue and Cyan for having a light and >dark version of a color in the same 'family', so let's follow on that:
>Dark Red ("blood"), dark green ("forest"), light purple ("lavender"), and now we >have a problem since I'm not sure that "dark orange" or "dark yellow" are viable >colors, and both light and dark are already represented for blue. Anyone else want >to chime in on this?

I think the light, normal, and dark versions of the colors are a good idea. However, I still think that finishing the basic colors first is better.

I think all the colors can be done in both a light and dark range.
Although the purple and blue may already be in the dark range.
Yellow might be in the light range.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games