RE: [Icehouse] Re: wwNEWS - Twin Win at HersheyPark

  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 09:43:21 -0700
Yeah, I never found the "official rules," I went by the video. Sorry to
waste bandwidth.

But while I'm on the subject, I meant to thank Andy for giving props to
the IGDC and for reminding folks that there's only TEN DAYS left to send
in your rankings.

And may I say... we NEED them. The first IGDC in two years really should
NOT be decided by only *mumble* judges!!!

I will extend judging time, if I do not get rankings from at least
*mumble* judges. But only once; after that, I have to assume lack of
interest rather than lack of time (all these games take, like, ten
minutes to thirty minutes each: two hours out of a month--or more--ain't
hard to arrange, is it?).

Thanks, all!
David