Re: [Icehouse] Re: wwNEWS - Twin Win at HersheyPark

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Sep 2007 13:51:05 -0400
Do it, David.

"Ice Game Design Competition" means nothing. It's Icehouse, and when not abbreviating, that's how I have referred to it, too.

I'm assuming that someone at some point just got lazy on the wiki, and it stuck.

Last (procedural) point: who thinks it should be renamed to the
"IceHOUSE Game Design Competition," which is how Andy is referring to it
(it's been "Ice Game Design Competition" as long as I have known about
it). I can redirect the page, so current links won't break or anything.
Thoughts?