Re: [Icehouse] Re: wwNEWS - Twin Win at HersheyPark

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Sep 2007 13:08:05 -0400
If you guys are interested I have an after school board game club that meets after school once a week starting next Tuesday (September 11th).  I could easily print out the rules and have the kids play the games, rank them, and submit their votes to you guys.  Normally I have 7-19 kids show up for the meetings.

I wasn't sure if you would want votes from a bunch of 13-15 year old kids but I can gather their opinions if you would like.

                    -Ryan