Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 10:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
Chris K. wrote, regarding Cosmic Coasters:
> My question is this: do most Icehouse fans own these?

Most? Probably. I have a set right here on my desk right now.
I use them as coasters.

> My fear in incorporating an older game into the mix is that
> my game wouldn't get played or ranked due to the lack of
> Cosmic Coaster ownership.

That's a risk, sure. There are sufficient pictures on the net
that people could mock up their own coasters if they want to
try your game. Will they bother? I dunno.

One interesting question is whether it would be unethical for
you to provide a graphic or printable template to aid people
in making their own coasters.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx