Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 14:01:13 -0400
Hi, Ryan.

What's the timeline on posting your students' feedback on the games?
No pressure, just asking!

----- Original Message -----
From: miyu
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

I agree with Avri.  If I was judging a game that just used the coasters as a stash pad I would dock it points for not staying true to the spirit of the competition.  As long as it incorporated one element of the coasters (so the player needs to own a set) it would make it a coaster game imho.

I do not, nor does my school, own a set of Cosmic Coasters. I saw them for the first time at Origins and didn't even know what they were for. :lol: As a matter of fact, we only own one copy of Martian Coaster.  I will probably order more, due to Zamboni Wars being a hit, but I had to fabricate some coasters to use for the playtesting for the last competition.

                    -Ryan