Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 14:13:01 -0400
Well I need to go through their reports and glean a few decent comments.  Just skimming them they have been pretty simple and not too useful.  Things like "Zamboni Wars was a really fun game. I mean especially when you get to attack your laser person if you roll a 5 or a 6 in the game."

Not exactly a useful comment.  We are going to talk some about what feedback is because it appears many of them just tried to summarize why they liked something or disliked something by mentioning a rule.  I don't blame them though because now a days that is what they are normally doing in most classes.  This whole "critical thinking thing" is kind of a new concept for them in school. :lol:

Although they are getting better.  Yesterday they had to create new roles to add to a game of AYAWW.  Then today we played with their roles.  Both roles the class chose as the best were pretty fun and changed the game pretty significantly.  Then over the weekend they have to do a write-up on whether the new roles were good or bad and describe in detail how they think they affected the game.  We shall see what they come up with on Monday.

                           -Ryan