[Icehouse] [Twin Win] Picky picky picky rules comment.

  • From"Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 18:53:55 -0400
From the Twin Win page
(http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Andy/Games/TwinWin/index.html):
How Pieces Move: You can move a piece of ANY color, but you can ONLY move the top-most piece in a stack. You CANNOT move a piece diagonally. You can ONLY move clockwise, or into and out from the center space.
That last sentence... "clockwise, OR into AND out from the center space" So if I use my first move of a turn to move into the center space, I have to use the second to move out from it?

I'm confident that the answer to my question is no and that it's really just a question of wording. The last sentence should have either two "or"s or two "and"s:
- You can move clockwise OR into OR out from the center.
- The possible moves are clockwise AND into AND out from the center.

Ryan