Re: [Icehouse] [Twin Win] Picky picky picky rules comment.

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 23:03:13 -0400

On Sep 21, 2007, at 6:53 PM, Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach wrote:
So if I use my first move of a turn to move into the center space, I have to use the second to move out from it?

I'm confident that the answer to my question is no and that it's really just a question of wording.

Nope. If you watch the How To Pay Twin Win YouTube video (http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7y6Z4kEIZs), you'll hear Andy explain it with "or" wording. You have to spend an action to get out from center.