Re: [Icehouse] Laser-cut Icehouse storage

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 8 Jan 2008 16:18:12 -0500
Heh, that will be their call.

This is actually my last year teaching this game class and even teaching at this school.  Next year I will be at a high school and just have an after school game club.

                   -Ryan

On Jan 8, 2008 4:13 PM, Avri Klemer <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And it sounds like you'll have more games ready for the next Competition!

----- Original Message -----
From: miyu
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Laser-cut Icehouse storage

I have to look over the games and see what other items are required (for instance, oddly enough I only have 2 chessboards).  My intention is to use these games this week as a project in how to give good feedback.  Within the next week they are going to be designing their own games using Icehouse pieces and before they start trying to playtest and give one another feedback I want them to practice on this competition.

So, in short, yes they will be playing the games from this competition and hopefully *fingers crossed* learning how to give decent feedback.

But yes, we are back in school now.

                           -Ryan