Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Feb 2008 13:50:40 -0500
I can't speak for veryone (obviously) You don't have my ballot yet because Ihaven't had time to complete all of the games yet (only one or two left). I am not sure why exactly although time is the major factor. Multiple things in my career and personal life have interfered. As for the number of ballots mine will be complete in another day or so. beyond that it is hard to say. I am not opposed to  making the competition annual. But themes and/ or restricions in that case perhaps could be special categories. I would have to think about that part more. I am sorry none of the games "grabbed" you Dale (especially since one of the games was mine. ;{)} )

. Hopefully there will be another surge in participation. I will say that even though the competitions were 6 months apart they did 'feel' somewhat close together.

Kermit