Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Feb 2008 18:50:24 -0500
Dale Sheldon writes:
 > I was surprised, too.  Last time, I was lamenting that I didn't get to
 > play all the games that caught my eye.  This time, I played just as many
 > of the games... but none of them really grabbed me.  It felt more like
 > work than play at points.  My fellow playtester and I quit and played
 > Pylon instead.  And so I just don't feel right submitting a ballot.

I think you should submit a partial ballot anyway.  More data is
always better.  Unless you truly can't pick out a best (or least worst).

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx