Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Feb 2008 14:00:00 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Jorge Arroyo wrote:

Fair enough, but it'd be helpful for all of us participants if you'd at least say what was the problem with our games. Maybe then we could improve them and make them interesting... That's the whole point of the competition (I think)

And I think I will, after the competition, make some comments on the wiki.

The games I did play have some great concepts and thematic back-drop to them; so yeah, with some work, it's quite possible they could be great.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx