Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 14:39:46 -0500
Herein lies the problem, I don't want a notification in me email to go somewhere else to see a message i want the message in my email. I do view quite a few RSS feeds via iGoogle and a few more by way of live feeds.But it still isn't as convenient as a mail list.

For the record there aren't any forums I use religiously. and I am aware that Google groups offers multiple options and a variety of other tools. I subscribe to the Googlemaps API group I get a notification as it is EXTREMELY active and I don't want all of that email in my inbox. It's also worth mentioning that for the most part I visit to find solutions to problems. and a bout once a month to see what else is goiig on.