Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 11:08:28 -0600
Jody Chandler writes:
>I hate to bother James with another email in his box, but I just
>wanted to pipe in and say I agree with James and Joe; some kind of
>online forum would be preferable for me, just in case anyone is
>keeping track.

Don't see why anyone would be; it's a pointless discussion.

People can set up as many online fora they want.  If people go to
them, grats, you're successful.

I suspect an Icehouse livejournal would be sooner accepted than a
forum, since so many of us are already livejournal addicts.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'