Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 11:39:00 -0600
David Artman writes:
>HAHAHAHA! See my point, now, folks?

There's no response to this that doesn't exceed the bounds of
courtesy.

>On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Joshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Don't see why anyone would be; it's a pointless discussion.
>Without an Official backing of a new method, yes it IS pointless. Part of
>that backing would be disabling this listserv, to force a transition.

This is why it will never happen.

The fact that you cannot comprehend why this step would be a terrible
idea is why your behavior far, far exceeds the bounds of courtesy.

This isn't about conservatism or anything except your own ego, and
your desire that other people be forced to use the tools you want to
use.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'