Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Feb 2009 15:17:59 -0500
Oh, I see it now. I thoght eeyore's solution was only for fourteen unnested "nests" worth of pyramids. I miscounted. The only advantage to mine is that it works around the divider, eeyore's solution is a more efficient use of space as far as leaving room for dice. I did fit the dice into mine but it takes longer to restack.

Anyone have ideas for a cool rainbow 3House logo that would fit on the box?

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.