Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Feb 2009 20:36:29 -0500
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM, David Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But my OCD won't let me mix monochrome stashes. I want my rainbow effect,
> which is a bit spoiled by having a sixth nest in each tube (even if, say, I
> only put split up the white and black mono). And having to open 5 tubes to
> play a game which requires an opaque stash is a bit awkward, too.

I understand your condition precisely.  You want, if I may say,
columns and rows of colors easily available.  Here's a suggestion.
Put 4 sets of pyramids in the alternating pattern in a cut down tube.
The remaining 5th set of pyramids goes into a separate mixed tube.

This might actually ease your OCD, in some ways.  Tell yourself that 5
stacks of trees is an arbitrary number, and 4 stacks of trees in a
tube makes more sense in neater packaging.  Even numbers are obviously
the way to go, you may tell yourself.  Stashes should clearly hold
sets of 4.

Then your mixed tubes will contain the extra stacks of trees of all
colors.  Which, by the way, will be in a multiple of 4.  See how
neatly it all works out?

Cheers!
--Scott

--