Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Feb 2009 15:21:29 -0500
So, I printed out the box and started fooling around with different stacking patterns-- I think I managed to fit all three stashes in the box, as well as all three dice. Here's a picture of my solution.
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/Nupanick/icehouse/?action="">

For ease in counting (in case I messed up) here's the same setup with the overlapping pyramids off to the side.
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/Nupanick/icehouse/?action="">

It's a bit snug, but I don't think I warped the box out of shape and the lid still fits on. Now I just need a cool sticker to throw on the lid so it doesn't look like all my other paper game boxes.

~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.