Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Feb 2009 17:27:11 -0500
On Thursday, February 19, 2009, at 04:50PM, "Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Although if it'll save on plastic, I hope LL uses the yet-smaller tube design on their next Treehouse printing.

Andy already came out saying that ALL future Looney Labs products, including reprints, will use the new cardboard box packaging.  In the future, all Treehouse sets will be packaged like Pink Treehouse.  This is nice, because it provides an opportunity to print packaging that really pops, and would look nice on the endcap at Target. :)

Topher