Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Feb 2009 08:52:41 -0500

Nick Lamicela wrote:
Wait, someone bested eeyore's solution for smallest stash box?

I'm not the *only* person noodling in this ideaspace, I just talk
about it the most. =^>

> And a PDF of the new LooneyLabsGameBox would be nice, so I can
 repackage my old games to stack nicely.

I've had a design for this sitting around, but I've been too busy
doing other stuff to write up a good instruction set.

http://www.ee0r.com/boxes/newcardbox.pdf

The design is somewhat different from the one the Looneys use,
but close enough that if you pull a Looney box apart, you can
figure this one out easily.

A note on the divider (page 3) if you're making a box for Fluxx
size cards, remove the extra strip from the right edge and leave
it on the left. If you're making a box for Aquarius size cards,
remove the extra strip from the left edge and leave it on the
right.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx