Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Feb 2009 16:50:45 -0500
Wait, someone bested eeyore's solution for smallest stash box? Wow. A stash is 15 because that's what works with the original Icehouse. games are designed with that standard in mind, so to suddenly change it would be silly. Although if it'll save on plastic, I hope LL uses the yet-smaller tube design on their next Treehouse printing. And a PDF of the new LooneyLabsGameBox would be nice, so I can repackage my old games to stack nicely.
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.