Re: [Icehouse] Pyramids in mono/bulk

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Feb 2009 14:23:57 -0700 (MST)
Here are some answers/comments in response to all your good answers.

On mono/bulk (the intended subject of this thread):

If anyone hears about a clearance in Colorado, give me a shout.  I did Google around for old stock of Icehouse stashes.  No dice.  Meanwhile, I'll work with Looney Labs, as suggested.

On painting/carving/hacking pieces:

Elliot "ee0r / Eeyore" Evans seems to be the authority on all things related to hacking Icehouse pieces.
I don't know how they made the skeletons.  I'd guess Dremel, if I were pressed.

On mailman:

I didn't mean to stir the pot.  I love Free software, and I even use mailman here for several things, but lately, I've been finding it a little feature-lacking for important things.  I'll come back after I've settled on what I'm going to use here and stir the pot on purpose, if you're up for that.  If not, I'm just glad to be here, hanging out with you all.  Thanks for all the search tools!

On the FAQ:

This page is out of date:  http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/FAQ.html
This is the page that that page meant to point to:  http://www.playagaingames.com/games/icehouse_faq

David L. Willson