Re: [Icehouse] Pyramids in mono/bulk

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Feb 2009 17:00:40 -0700 (MST)
> If you decide to use spray paint, make sure you get the kind
> that doesn't dissolve plastic.

Wow, the pyramids you linked to are gorgeous, Eeyore.  I especially like Zarf's Empty City set.

I noticed you like hot glue.  I like epoxy.  Has anyone tried green stuff or other epoxy products on Icehouse pyramids?  I'm thinking of epoxy for builds and fills.

When does this Icehouse thing calm down a bit and become a normal hobby, rather than an obsession?