Re: [Icehouse] Pyramids in mono/bulk

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Feb 2009 08:02:48 -0500
David L. Willson wrote:
Wow, the pyramids you linked to are gorgeous, Eeyore.

Thanks!

I especially like Zarf's Empty City set.

Though he would probably deny it, Zarf is quite the artist.

I noticed you like hot glue. I like epoxy.

One day I should try working with epoxy. I have no real bias
against it; it's just not something I've done.

When does this Icehouse thing calm down a bit and become a
normal hobby, rather than an obsession?

After 19 years, it has calmed down a bit, but it's more like
"settling down to a dull roar". I no longer have an actual
shrine of pyramids set up in my bedroom, but they're not far
away.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx