Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 03 Mar 2009 16:52:12 -0500
On Tuesday, March 03, 2009, at 02:40PM, "David Artman" <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Q1) How do you store your pyramids? Be specific (e.g. stacks of nests in
>tubes in a Purple Bag; nests upright in a custom wooden box with foam
>padding; etc).

I have seven tubes of pyramids inside a beef jerky container (a lidded cylinder 4.25" wide and 9.75" tall), four of which are mono (black, white, grey, cyan) and three of which are tubes of three trios of two colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink) to make pulling out the pieces needed for World War 5 easy.  I then have the Pink Treehouse box with the remaining two pink trios and a bunch of dice.

>Q2) How did you purchase your collection of pyramids? Be specific (e.g. all
>mono stashes, over years; some mono, some Treehouse; all Treehouse, except
>for gray and pink; etc).

I bought black and orange, then got white for Christmas, then cyan with Rabbit points, then three Rainbow Treehouse.

>Q3) Do you think your storage solution is impacted by the product package?
>If so, how so?

*shrug* This works for me for our lunchtime games of World War 5. :)

Fun poll!

Topher