Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 11:37:52 -0400
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Sam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8449/img0032wtu.jpg

Thought it was interesting that you kept the stickers for colors on your Icehouse tubes... but didn't put the designated color in them. :)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1152/img0036pto.jpg
Below the Icehouse tray are two trays of dice (I
really care for my dice...)

OK, that's just a BIT compulsive. Just a bit. I'd need a whole Battlechest (maybe two) to store dice that way:
2d30 - Cause, why not?
20d12 - DREAD! And once I'm done laying it out for Rafael Chandler, SPITE!
35d10 - White Wolf, VTES blood counters, and Dogs in the Vineyard
(36 * 3) + (12 * 3) = 144d6 - Yes, I play Hero and Mechaton and Burning Wheel
6d8 - Mechaton, again, and some more of what I need for Dogs in the Vineyard
3x "D&D" sets - Cause, why not? I haven't rolled a d20 in over a decade, but I'm READY! (Wait, no, played at a con a couple years back.)

AND... I digress. But point being, I have something like four bags and six (Chessex mini) boxes of dice. Maybe if I stored them in boxes in the foam...