Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Mar 2009 09:52:44 -0400
Some pictures of my storage solution, a Crystal Caste Battlehive.
Thought this might still be of interest to someone.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5800/img0029y.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8449/img0032wtu.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1152/img0036pto.jpg

On top of the case is a tray holding some pencils, loose d6s, volcano
board, Set, some buttonmen,a treehouse set and other various
accessories.  Below that is a tray containing 10 of my Icehouse
stashes (haven't worked out Pink yet).  Between those two trays rests
the WW5 board.  Below the Icehouse tray are two trays of dice (I
really care for my dice...) and at the botton of the case are most of
my card games.