Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Mar 2009 04:13:33 -0400
> Q1) How do you store your pyramids? Be specific (e.g. stacks of nests in
> tubes in a Purple Bag; nests upright in a custom wooden box with foam
> padding; etc).

Monochrome stashes in 3x5" ziplock bags in a plastic box (sized like
an index card holder).. I can fit all the transparent stashes (so
9)...

> Q2) How did you purchase your collection of pyramids? Be specific (e.g. all
> mono stashes, over years; some mono, some Treehouse; all Treehouse, except
> for gray and pink; etc).

I purchased the IceTowers boxed set, 5 Rainbow treehouse sets, and
monochrome stashes of Orange, Grey, and Pink.

I purchased a few extra treehouse sets, but have since gifted them away.

> Q3) Do you think your storage solution is impacted by the product package?
> If so, how so?

It used to be when I carried around tubes, but I have left the
confines of the standard packaging...

Other packaging solutions were a 5house set and mini-tarot deck in a
box when I played a lot of Gnostica. Before that I kept about 6 tubes
in a checkerboard pattern drawstring bag I'd made (which doubled as a
volcano board).

Back to lurking for me though...

-Evan Parker