Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 15:36:04 -0400
I realize I may look a bit OCD, but having the wrong stickers on the
tubes never bothered me.

Also, don't misunderstand the two trays of dice in that case only
represent about 8% of my total collection.  Those are just some of the
more unique dice that I like to be able to show off at game stuff.
The dice I use day to day for RPGs are actually kept in a small
watertight Otterbox and the other "high use" dice are in a leather
bag.  The bulk of the collection are in a large storage box back in
Philly...