Re: [Icehouse] IGDC initial design for feedback

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Mar 2009 12:10:14 -0400
So am I reading it correctly that you need at least 2 full stashes of opaque pieces?  How many stashes of Treehouse would that require (since it is sold in that form now)? 10? :eek:

                              -Ryan

---
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.