Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • From"Tucker" <jazzfish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 13:13:04 -0400 (EDT)
Top:
1) Icehouse, in spite (or maybe because) of only getting to play it once a
year.
2) Pikemen. Simple, elegant, and vicious.
3) Zendo.

Top on my list of "need to play this, and soon": WW5, Zark City, Black Ice.

Bottom:
1) Martian Coasters. To be fair, I don't much care for Backgammon either;
strategy in both seems to be "roll high." (Backgammon adds the twist of
"roll doubles.")
2) Treehouse.
3) Gnostica.

--
It is in the nature of poets to misuse their sources.
 --John M. Ford, "The Lost Dialogue"