Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • FromKarl von Laudermann <karlvonl@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 18:45:24 -0400
On Mar 23, 2009, at 1:28 PM, David Artman wrote:

2) Volcano - Yeah, sue me! I'll play it, but only if you don't spend 50 moves avoiding eruption every turn.

The group I used to play Looney games with regularly had a unique solution for handling the downtime inherent to playing Volcano with overly analytical players: we always played Volcano and Cosmic Wimpout simultaneously. If you are in the middle of your turn in Cosmic Wimpout when it becomes your turn in Volcano, you instantly wimp out and must take your Volcano turn. If you are in the middle of your turn in Volcano when it becomes your turn in Cosmic Wimpout, your Cosmic Wimpout turn is skipped.

--
                Karl von Laudermann
                karlvonl@xxxxxxx